Meguiar's Marine/RV Polish (16 oz)
Preferred by boat and RV manufacturers worldwide, Meguiar's marine/RV high gloss polish contains rich polishing oils to feed the pores of the gel coat, producing a high gloss finish. What is the difference between polishing and waxing, a polish can be best described as a conditioner that restores valuable oils to feed and nourish the gel coat and fiberglass surface, which creates a brilliant high gloss. Waxing protect the high gloss finish from environmental contaminants.
- Contains rich polishing oils to feed and nourish gel coat and fiberglass surface
- Formulated to restore optimal gloss on gel coat and fiberglass surfaces after cleaning and before applying a wax or sealant
- Creates a brilliant high gloss finish by restoring valuable oils that nourish the gel coat of boats and RV's
- Especially effective on dark colors
- Formulated to be effective by hand or by machine