TEKNA ProLite Spray Gun - Uncupped (1.2, 1.3 & 1.4 Fluid Tips & TE10 & TE20 Air Caps)
TEKNA ProLite Basecoat/Clearcoat Gravity Feed Spray Guns are optimized for performance in climates varying from hot and humid to cold and dry.
TEKNA ProLite Basecoat/Clearcoat Gravity Feed Spray Guns. Any Climate. Any Paint.
- Optimized performance in climates varying from hot and humid to cold and dry
- Three air caps developed using advanced fluid dynamics technology for excellent atomization
- Packaged as a solution with multiple components allowing the painter to adapt to changing environments
- Excellent for solvent-based coatings and a must for waterborne
- Fully protected outside and inside for high corrosion resistance — gun coating has non-stick properties
- High transfer efficiency for material savings
- HAV-555 air adjusting valve with digital gauge
- Gun wrench
- Color identification rings
- Additional fluid tips
- QuickClean™ coating