DTS Foundation Surfacer/Sealer - White (Gallon)
The foundation you put under anything is incredibly important. KD3000 Series Kustom DTS (Direct to Substrate) Foundation Surfacer/Sealer is a tri-purpose product that can be used as a high- or medium-build primer surfacer, or as a sealer. It is formulated with a hybrid of epoxy and acrylic polymers, which provide excellent adhesion and corrosion resistance, productive dry times, and ease of sanding. These DTS surfacer/sealers emit very low amounts of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Hazardous Air Polluting Solvents (HAPS), and contain no isocyanates. The KD3000 Series DTS surfacer/sealers may be applied to the existing OEM finish, bare steel, aluminum, fiberglass, galvanized surfaces, and various plastics. These qualities mixed with its excellent durability make this product a superior choice for the basis of a long-lasting custom paint job.
In addition, KD3000 Series Kustom DTS Foundation Surfacer/Sealers:
- Eliminate the need for the additional steps and products required to achieve optimal adhesion and corrosion resistance
- Cure as High Build Surfacer for contour sanding in under 2 hours at 70°F
- Cure as Sealer for topcoating in under 30 minutes at 70°F
- Prevent plastic filler staining or bleed through
- Greatly improves speed and accuracy of contour sanding when used as Medium Build or Medium Build Surfacer with multiple colors
- Greatly reduces surface prep and consumption of abrasives due to smoothness of application
- Do not stain, shrink, or swell from sand scratches
Reducer: RU300 Series RU Reducers Temp Chart
Mix Ratio: High Build: 4:1, Medium Build: 4:1:1, Sealer 4:1:2
No SDS/TDS file available at this time.